[bksvol-discuss] Re: Come play Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader tonight!

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 17:25:21 -0800

Hi Amber!

        The link to the room is:

<http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e>http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

Once you have entered the room, pressing F8 will open up an edit box that you can type in (without entering forms mode, if you are using JAWS) type there. Then, once you have typed what you want to say, hit enter. Your text will then appear in the text chat area. You can see what is in the text chat area by pressing F9 and using your arrow keys to read.

I'll be happy to help you, if you'd like. If you get there ten minutes before the start time, we should be able to get you going!

So glad you will join us!

Peace,
Mayrie

At 05:14 PM 2/9/2008, you wrote:
What is the link for the chat room? Can someone tell me how to enter text... And maybe practice with me for a few minutes before the actual chat?
I'm looking forward to playing!
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx