[bksvol-discuss] Re: Color Plates

  • From: Cynthia Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 22:34:41 -0700

If the pages are not numbered and the text pages are numbered
sequentially, I would say don't bother scanning them. But if the pages
are included in the total number of pages, I would put in the comments
section what you wrote here,i.e., that  there are between pages
(whatever the numbered pages are x number of colored plates of  the
plants, labeled. That way if a sighted person wants to see the plates
he/she can get the print book and look for them.
JMO
CIndy