[bksvol-discuss] Re: Colleen McCullough going blind

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:53:46 -0500

Dave,
I don't mind public speaking either for the same reason. I know the audience
is there, but as far as I'm concerned they might as well not be. <lol>
Unfortunately the same goes for singing or any other kind of performing, so
when I was in talent shows as a little kid I was singularly unanimated. What
I would love would be being in a band which practices all the time but
rarely, if ever, actually performs. <lol>
Kellie