[bksvol-discuss] Re: Collection Number As of the End of the Year

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:06:53 -0500

I think I read somewhere that the average public library has something like 40,000 volumes. That would mean that the Bookshare collection is well over the number of holdings for most libraries.

On 12/31/2011 6:35 PM, Cindy wrote:
That is very impressive! probably a larger collection han some small public libraries. Congratulations to everyone
Cindy