[bksvol-discuss] Re: Collaborative Editing System

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:41:14 -0700

Hi Sue,

        I agree with you.  The example of a check list is just that, a check
list, but in no way works as a teaching tool, in my opinion.

        I think that those rewriting the volunteer manual would be
well-served by looking at the archives of this list and will find some very
well-written and complete instructions for a lot of things that would be
helpful and appreciated additions to the volunteer manual, not to mention
the various tips on Jake's web site.  I think those would be the best places
to start for validation tips.

        The check list is pretty good, but not as complete or as easily
understandable as I think new volunteers would appreciate and will need not
to become overwhelmed by the process.

Just my thoughts.

Mayrie