[bksvol-discuss] Cold Rock river and it's all yours Jammie.

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:59:26 -0500

Jamie,
Firstly, I'd like to apologize if I took one of your novels back in March to
proof read of Cold Rock River. At the time when I was proofing it, there was no
hold for it and I'm sorry for taking it from you. However, I thought it was
accepted into the bookshare collection. Today I was notified that it was
returned to the list for more proofing. I don't believe the recipes were
included in the original text and I have no idea how to get them. However, the
only way for me to get actual credit is that I'd have to reproof the whole
thing and I feel that maybe you or someone else could solve this problem in a
matter of minutes. Unfortunately, I don't have that file on my computer anymore
which is why I'd have to reproof the whole novel. I'm all ready doing that for
another submitter and I'd do it if you'd want me to however I think and believe
this could be solved much better in only a matter of minutes. Please let me
know if you'd like me to reproof or just allow you to take it and if that's the
case, then it's all yours no problem. Again I apologize for taking it and
working on it and I hope you will understand that I didn't mean to do this at
all. Thanks for your time and cooperation with this process and I hope everyone
on here is having a spectacular day!
Kristin