[bksvol-discuss] Cold Glory

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 00:14:51 -0800

 I finally finished proofing  and checked in Cold Glory; it's in the
Approval queue. When it gets added to the collection, I'll try to remember
to post here. It's a good read--and would make a wonderful movies. It's
scary--not in the sense of  horror movies  but of what lies within the
realm of possibility if a group of people committed to the idea that they
could better run the country than the elected government decided to act on
that idea.