[bksvol-discuss] Re: Code Name: Nanny

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:39:31 -0700 (PDT)

Sue how funny that you like Audra and Sophy! They are mischievious. I actually
picked up Code Name: Baby at Goodwill today for 99 cents although I keep saying
I'm not going to buy any more books.

  I can scan that if someone else doesn't already have it or is working on it.
But I won't read it until I've read Code Name: Princess. I don't have that book
in my hands right now so if someone else has or wants to get Princess, go
ahead. I'll work on Baby tonight maybe.

  They are really long books. It took me all week to scan Nanny. It's over 400
pages long.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Dearly Depotted - Kate Collins
  Find great deals on books at Half.com.