[bksvol-discuss] Re: Code Name: Nanny

  • From: "Bobbie Hughes" <hughebo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:02:30 -0400 (EDT)

Sue (or anyone),
If you'd be interested in validating more of them, I'll be happy to get
them from the library and scan.  Here's what my library has (minus the one
you're already validating).
2000 kisses
Code name: Baby
CODE NAME: BIKINI
Code name: Blondie
Code name: Princess
Going overboard
Hot pursuit
My spy
Season of wishes
I agree, they look good.  Just let me know if you want them (and which
ones you'd want first).
Have a great day!
Bobbie