[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clobbered by PQ, again

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:55:01 -0400

The copy in the checkout list was a reprint of a Bantam book by Arbor
House.  The one on Bookshare is Open Road Media.
It's all too complicated for me.
Maybe I'll have to switch to scanning old books I have.  It takes me ages
to scan, though.  Or take the really, truly dull books that are so obscure
they probably won't get PQ'ed. Not very enticing.
Tracy