[bksvol-discuss] Clear in Edit

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 12:15:04 -0700 (PDT)

Rik,

Thank you so much for that information. I never
noticed the Clear either--I guess it would be more
accurate to say that I'd never paid attention to it or
tried it--and I've had similar problems with
formatting that was "wrong" or caused problems that I
couldn't seem to get rid of. Even opening a new Word
document and pasting the file onto it didn't work.  In
both cases I finally solved the problem, though I
don't remember how, but what you've just taught me
about the Clear in the Edit menu is wonderful!!

I've learned so much about Word and its features since
volunteering for bookshare. And now even more.

Thanks again, for taking the time to explain your
problem and how you solved it. smile

Cindy R