[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cleaning scanner glass

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:23:44 -0500

I used to use the old smelly ammonia type of windex, but was told that the
vinegar type was better for the scanner glass.  It sure does smell better
and make me less sick besides.  I use paper towel.  Maybe some kinds leave
fuzz, but I'm sure the non-cheep kinds don't.  I haven't been told that
either my glass coffee table or my scanner glass was streaky or fuzzy.  Just
spray some of the stuff directly on to the paper towel to avoid streaking or
excess liquid.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net