[bksvol-discuss] Clean OCR, just submitted two books

  • From: "Munawar Bijani" <munawarb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:25:36 -0400

My apologies if this message has been sent twice; I did not see on the list
last time so am assuming it never got through.
Hello,
I have uploaded two more books dealing with bureaucracies. The OCR is quite
clean--I had to do no cleaning on both books so they should be a fairly easy
validate. The book "bureaucracy" uses the British style of spelling so
please take this in to account if bookshare rates the book as "good" instead
of "excellent" quality. The two books are called "saving the bureaucracy,
killing the beast: a living manuscript", and "bureaucracy."

Wasallam,
Munawar A. Bijani
Are you certain you will awaken from bed tomorrow?
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:munawarb@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: munawar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bpcprograms.com/