[bksvol-discuss] Clarifying BSO Process [Was RE: Re: quick fix BSO?]

  • From: Allison Hilliker <AllisonH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:22:25 +0000

Hi all,

It’s great when volunteers want to fix errors that they notice in a book in the
collection. Here’s the recommended procedure for that circumstance. You may
either file a BQ report for the book and note in the report that you’re a
volunteer and want to fix the book’s issues yourself, or contact Madeleine and
she can put the book on the checkout queue as BSO. Madeleine’s e-mail is
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

I hope that helps answer your questions.

Best,

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare Collection Development Associate