[bksvol-discuss] Clarification on cookbook

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 22:09:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Cindy and others,

Actually scan and validate.

As there is no real way i can get a descent scan off it, because I can't
get a scan abnd get tge fractuibs to come out right.

Sigh.

I think I shall send it into Bookshare and wait, smile.  There are other
books I am reading some, but... I am hoping smile, to read this one
someday.  My boy has several allergies so am getting quite creative with
treats.

Shelley and Judson.

I will have to get the right sized enevelope.