[bksvol-discuss] Clarification on a scanno

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 22:58:27 -0500

For those experienced.

I have seen, the following.

"wait/' she said, "and I will come with you."

With the /' being some kind of combination of punctuation.  I have
traditionally put what I thought fit, best, either an !" or a ,", but now am
wondering which it should be, or is it both.  The context in my last book
was for the ,".

Would love clarification on this.  Thanks.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com