[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification Question On Chapter Titles

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:25:13 -0800

Hi Jill,

Carrie has asked me to do this, but only after bookshare hired me.  As I
have said many times, bookshare still only "requires" a title page, a
copyright page, and that all pages be present in a book.  Any other
suggestions made in the scanning and proofreading manual  are only things
that provide the best reading experience, and are not "required" of
volunteers, just suggested.  So, if you don't want to do any of them, you
don't have to.

Mayrie

  _____