[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification Needed

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:09:49 -0500

Hi, Monica. I had the same problem when I wanted to sign up as a volunteer
and had to contact the volunteer address to actually get signed up. They
really should do something about that process for those of us who are
already members but not yet volunteers, or have something stating that those
who are already members should contact them to get signed up...something so
we won't have to go through those steps only to get an error. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.