[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clandestine Circle, Dragonlance Crossroads #1

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2011 18:54:06 -0600

I nabbed it from the checkout list, Mike. smile.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who has senior moments. grin.

Judy s., who is cheering the green and gold on at the Superbowl. Go Packers!

Mike wrote:
Judy S.

OOPS, I got so anxious to submit this book that I forgot to put the "hold for" in the title. I hope you can grab it anyway.

Mike