[bksvol-discuss] Re: City

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:03:19 -0500

My recommendation for this particular problem is that when you open the file
scanned with Finereader, as I do, replace the Section break char with the
page break char.  You can accomplish this in MSWord by going to "find and
replace" (CTRL+H).  Search for ^b and replace it with ^p.  This does the
trick.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director