[bksvol-discuss] Re: City

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:01:56 -0600

Thanks Kellie.  So does that mean they are there whether or not my version
of Word recognizes them, and I should just leave it alone?  OOr iis Word
gonna ruin things?  If youur answer is thhat it will, then I guess I should
release it..  I am unfamiliar with the term "section breaks" but I don't
want to ruin this beautiful scan.

Thanks, Kellie.

Sue S.