[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy, the Bookshare angel!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

I do feel the same way, Carrie--and I think I did
express my appreciatin to Shannon (only I incorrectly
said Sue) for her kind words. But I *get* so much from
volunteering, that I shold be doing the thanking
rather than being thanked. As I said earlier, not only
have I made so many cyberfriends here,, and enjoyed so
much good humor, and learned about technology, and
been impressed by the abilities of these bookshare
members, but I've become acquainted with so many
authors I never knew about and  so many books that I
didn't know about--plus I'm doing something useful
with my retirement time. If I couldn't be useful to
someone, I think I'd shrivel up and die.

So thank you, dear bookshare members,s for allowing me
to help.

Cindy