[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy, the Bookshare angel!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:13:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Sue. I'm just happy that I'm able, because
I have the time and interest and my sight, that I can
help. It's fun, and I enjoy it--and I've gotten to
"meet" via this list so many nice people, and been
introduced to so many books and authors that I'd never
have known about otherwise. I get to read twice as
much as before--read when I've validating and read
books when I'm not.  And i have the pleasure of doing
something in my retirement that is useful.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>