[bksvol-discuss] Cindy thanks for your help with the page numbers for my book!

  • From: <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:35:29 -0000

Cindy!
Thanks so much for checking on the page numbers for Red Wiskey Blues by
Denise Gess! However, after rereading each sentence carefully, I have
found them and I've started incerting the page numbers into this book.I
hope time wasn't wasted looking and I appreciate your help with this
project! Take care and thanks so much for everything you do for the rest
of us and I hope you're having a spectacular day!
Thanks
Kristin