[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christmas Carols

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 07:23:36 -0700

I love that song my friend and famous Christian musician did that song too, name is Ginny Owens: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12194536/06%20In%20the%20Bleak%20Midwinter.m4a Ann let me know if you have a hard time playing it and I'll get it to where you can play it ok? she is also blind. I met her in 2004 during her "Call Me Beautiful" tour here in my hometown and she gave me a raille t-shirt. It is a green shirt with all the shades of green...I'm thinking green is her favorite color. I like green and blue too.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 9/6/2012 4:04 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Sure, why not. You go gal. If I had time, I'd proof it. Unfortunately, you'd have to write the music notation in Braille, so just the lyrics are fine. BTW, if you want a thrill, go to google and type: "In The Bleak Midwinter" lyrics and see what happens. I did this when the Mystery Book discussion Group was discussing Julia Spencer-Fleming's book by the same title. It is one of my favorite carols.

Ann P.