[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christian Romance to Scan

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 02:51:50 -0600

Hi, Lissi! I'd love to scan it if nobody else has volunteered. I love Christian fiction, and I think I recall hearing that this one is a very good read. If no one else has claimed it, let me know, and I'll send my address off-list. Thanks!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>