[bksvol-discuss] Christian Fiction Meeting Is Tomorrow

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 23:32:57 -0400

The next meeting of the Christian fiction book club will be held tomorrow, October 5, at 1 P.M. Pacific, 4 P.M. Eastern time. We'll be discussing Frank Peretti's supernatural thriller This Present Darkness as well as discussing which book we'll read next. All are welcome regardless of Bookshare membership or religious affiliation. All book clubs sponsored by Accessible World are free to everyone, so please invite your friends to join us. All you'll need is a computer running Windows XP or 2000, a headset or speakers and microphone to communicate with other people, and a curiosity about good Christian fiction.

To join us, just visit the website http://www.friendsofbookshare.org and choose the link to enter the Bookshare community room. If you've never used the Talking Communities voice chat system, you'll need to download a small and totally safe piece of software that you'll see on the page when you choose the link to enter the Bookshare room. Once you've run that little program, enter your name in the user name field and leave the password blank. You'll hear a little chime that lets you know you're in the room. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Monica Willyard