[bksvol-discuss] Christian Fiction Book Club Meets Tomorrow

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:52:00 -0400

Hi, everyone. If you're near a computer tomorrow, please join us for the Christian fiction book club. We'll be meeting at 1 P.M. Pacific, 4 P.M. Eastern. We'll be discussing a fanciful tale called At The Back Of The North Wind, by George MacDonald. Even if you haven't started reading the book by this point, you will find that it's a short book you can read in about an hour. It is a public domain book available on Bookshare.

To join us, just open your web browser to http://www.friendsofbookshare.org and choose the link to enter the Bookshare chat room. If you've never used the chat room, you'll be prompted to install a small piece of software. Once you've done that, just put your name in the first box and leave the second box for a password blank. Hitting enter will get you into the chat room, and we'll be happy to show you around. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Monica Willyard