[bksvol-discuss] Re: Choose Your Own Adventure 41: Search for the Mountain Gorillas

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:21:12 -0400

Hi, Lissi. I'm glad what you did ended up working and everything ended up
fine. I know that's a relief! You're a great validator and put a lot of work
into everything you do, so I'm glad things ended up fine. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM