[bksvol-discuss] Children's books I will be scanning

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:03:08 -0600

I am going to scan a couple more Jamie Lee Curtis children's books: It's Hard
to Be Five (Learning How to Work My control Panel) and Where Do Balloons Go?
(An Uplifting Mystery).  The children's poetry has been  HUGE hit in my house
and the library has been thrilled with the couple we have purchased and
donated.  Great for early literacy and engaging kids in poetry early!

Valerie