[bksvol-discuss] Children's books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:53:31 -0400

Oh, cool Jamie!

By any chance, could you get a book called

"Don't Fidget a Feather!:"
By Erica Silverman
I have a scanned copy, but as the backgrounds ae colored it didn't come out
completely all the way and it has been sitting here on my harddrive for now,
well, like two years.

it is an adorable story, but needs some sighted TLC, smile.

But I think it would be a great book to be added to the collection.

But let me know?]

Smile, we love people who want to describe pictures!

Smile, as Cindy will tell you and Anastasia too.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx