[bksvol-discuss] Childrens Submission

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:13:35 -0600

I've begun my attempt to complete the American Girls Collection books on
Bookshare. Tonight's submission is "Very Funny, Elizabeth" by Valerie Tripp.
The is the only book about Felicity's best friend Elizabeth. Takes place in
1775 Williamsburg.

Virginia" - at least that's what Felicity's father calls them. The merry
friends think it's very funny to play tricks on Elizabeth's snobby older
sister, Annabelle. When  Annabelle Bananabelle becomes engaged, Elizabeth and
Felicity's mischief heats up - until Elizabeth finds herself in big trouble!
Can the girls find a way to cool things down?

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----