[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:57:47 -0600

Roger, the glitch is that there is an author with the last name Gallo in the collection. His name appears in the search results, but does not appear in the combo box where you can select to show books by only a specific author. I do not believe that there are any books by Tina Gallo in the collection, but there definitely are 2 by Donald R Gallo. Therefore, his name should appear in the author combo box. I hope this makes the possible glitch more clear.

Melissa

Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
Personally, I don't think it is a glitch. I think that there are simply no books by Tina Gallo in the collection.

Roger Loran Bailey

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: