[bksvol-discuss] Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul 2.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:44:55 -0500

Hi Shelley.

According to the bookshare books in progress page, this is out for validation, although I'm not sure if it's recorded that way because I accidentally downloaded it along with the other book or if someone grabbed it before I did. I'm guessing somehow for some reason it got uploaded twice though, once on its own like it's supposed to be and then by mistake along with the other Chicken Soup book, which I grabbed to validate it. I'll just move the horse book out of my validation folder so I don't get it confused with the ones I've already downloaded to validate.

MissWings