[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chicken Soup books. For Carrie.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 20:40:38 -0500

And the name should be Shelley, not Carrie in the subject line! I don't know how I got those two mixed up! Sorry about that!

MissWings

At 07:26 PM 6/23/2007, MissWings wrote:
Hi Carrie.

I just downloaded the book you sent up to the step one page, the Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul on tough stuff, but there were two books in the folder when I unzipped it. The other one was Chicken Soup for the Horse Lover's Soul 2. I can validate both of them, but I don't think I'll be able to upload them both since the site will most likely only recognize the one book I downloaded. Could you do me a favor and reupload the horse lovers one? I'll go ahead and grab it even though I already have it, but I'll probably need it uploaded separately so that the site will let me upload it once I've read through it. I love these chicken Soup books. I've gotten all of the ones that Bookshare has already, and I'm glad more are being put up there smile.

MissWings