[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chess books wished for

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27:10 -0400

Hi Cindy,
If you sent that letter, it didn't get here for whatever reason. You can
also try using jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Cindy"
             <popularplace@yah
             oo.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Chess books
                                       wished for
             07/29/2008 05:27
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Jim,

I'm going to send to you offlist Rod's first letter making the request, in
which he explains all that. smile In his second letter, this morning, he
gives a bit more info but less detail about the notations, and I've
forwarded that to this list.

My forward to you offlist will be from my hifriend@xxxxxxxxx email, so
please watch for it in case it goes into your spam folder.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

--- On Tue, 7/29/08, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>