[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chess books wished for

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:27:47 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,

I'm going to send to you offlist Rod's first letter making the request, in
which he explains all that. smile In his second letter, this morning, he gives
a bit more info but less detail about the notations, and I've forwarded that to
this list.

My forward to you offlist will be from my hifriend@xxxxxxxxx email, so please
watch for it in case it goes into your spam folder.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/