[bksvol-discuss] Chela's book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:43:05 -0500

Chela, I think you should ask Carrie about the eligibility of this book, but I think it may be OK for the collection.

Here's the books that aren't eligible:
1.  Already in the collection in excellent or publisher condition
2. A copyrighted dramatic work
3. A proprietary digital book
4. Standardized testing material
5. Exams, teacher's edition of textbooks or sample course packet material.

It is a digital book, but it doesn't seem to me like it is a proprietary digital book from what you've said, especially as the author has given permission for you to submit it.

But I'd ask Carrie directly, just to make sure. smile.

Judy s.