[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout List/wish list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 12:33:06 -0700 (PDT)

Srry--ignore my last post; I thought the comment was about the checkout list,
no the wish list. Unfortunately, due to the aches and pains that come with age,
i.e., arthritis, I can no longer scan. I wish I could. We  doneed more young,
uninjured (so many of our excellent volunteers are physically unable to scan
because of painful injuries.
Cindy