[bksvol-discuss] Checkout A Book Link won't work in IE9 and Firefox 10.0.2

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:28:10 -0700

Greetings to all,
I just tried to see what was on the Checkout A Book list when I noted both in Firefox 10.0.2 and IE9, the link didn't work using NVDA screen reader highlighted the link and pressed enter on it and it never took me where I needed to be.
Anyone else having this dilemma?

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."