[bksvol-discuss] Checking on a submission

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:02:33 -0400

Hi all:

I submitted a book called Tragic Ambitions on Everest by Anatoli Boukreev
and G. Weston DeWalt back sometime in June or July.  From the latest
"Marissa's List", (dated August 5), it's listed as being out for validation.
I know I've sent messages to this list before asking for the status of this
book, but I haven't received any clarification.  I'm just wondering where it
is: should I resubmit it?  I read it through before submitting, and think it
should have been an easy validation.  If anyone could give me some idea as
to where the book is, or if I need to submit a new copy, I would be very
grateful.

Thanks, and take care,

Liz