[bksvol-discuss] Checking in books

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:51:35 -0400

Anyone had trouble checking in books today? I'm using Firefox and seem to be able to go through all of the steps and when I click on the check in button after I've confirmed everything, it dumps me back to choose and RTF file. I have checked and I am using an RTF file. I have loggged out and back in. I have four categories chosen including Adult content as one.All fields are completed. I'm at a loss for what to try next.

Lori