[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checking in a book

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 22:44:42 EDT

You might want to check the books in process page to be sure, but it sounds
like you did it right to me. By uploading the book to Bookshare you are
copying it, not moving it, so you should retain your copy on your computer.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

Checking in a book

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Checking in a book
Date:
8/10/2009 10:27:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi, I'm feeling perplexed. I finished proofreading a book for Jamie and I
wrote that as far as I was concerned the book had no errors to speak of,
meaning
everything is present and accounted for. I followed the instructions and
Bookshare says I have no checked out books, yet when I look in my documents
folder,
there I see "Hold for Ellinder Inchworm and a Half by Elinor Pinczes. Did
Bookshare get the file or should I do a cut-and paste job? Please help me
out.
Regards, Ellinder.

signature database 4323 (20090810) __________

http://www.eset.com

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)