[bksvol-discuss] Checking in a book

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:26:48 -0700

Hi, I'm feeling perplexed. I finished proofreading a book for Jamie and I
wrote that as far as I was concerned the book had no errors to speak of,
meaning everything is present and accounted for. I followed the instructions
and Bookshare says I have no checked out books, yet when I look in my
documents folder, there I see "Hold for Ellinder Inchworm and a Half by
Elinor Pinczes. Did Bookshare get the file or should I do a cut-and paste
job? Please help me out. Regards, Ellinder.

database 4323 (20090810) __________

http://www.eset.com