[bksvol-discuss] Checking for books before scanning

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:41:48 -0800 (PST)

When I used to scan books, I checked the collection,
the download list, and Marissa's list. Also, if people
post here before scanning, then if someone else is
already doing the same book they'll find out. And Rui,
are you maintaining, in addition to your other lists,
one of books that are in the process of being scanned?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com