[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checking In A Book

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:15:09 -0700

Thanks, Susan; yes, I have renamed it, using capital letters and different
words so as to find it easily on my desktop; no other marks, though; (I
just tried again using the renamed file to no avail ; what happens is that
the page recycles to the Brows {i.e., upload the file] page). But I'll try
I'll try again using the title as originally written;