[bksvol-discuss] Re: Check out List

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 10:33:46 -0800

The only work around I'm aware of is to change the number of items per page to
25; even then it takes a while for the pages to load.
Also, one can change the way the check out list is arranged by date, by title,
by author.  For some, one of these arrangements helps to move between books
more quickly.

Lori C.