[bksvol-discuss] Chaucer and the House of Fame

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:57:23 -0500

I am releasing this book back to the step 1 page. It seems to have extra line of endings of some kind which I cannot purge. Perhaps the person who submitted it knows what is happening here.

E.

At 01:29 PM 1/11/2005, you wrote:

The NoteTab web site is at
http://www.notetab.com

The direct download address for the free version is
http://www.fookes.net/ftp/free/NoteTab_Setup.exe

Cheers,
Jamal