[bksvol-discuss] Chasing Ghosts - is it in progress by anyone?

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 11:15:54 -0600

Hi Bookshare friends and fellow volunteers.

Does anyone know -- is the book lsted below in progress of being scanned and
or validated for the Bookshare collection?   I have it awaiting pickup at my
public library and if it is not curretnly being done, I will take it on.
I've heard the author on numerous occasions on radio and tv interviews and
am interested in reading the book.    But if it is progress I will just wait
to download and read a copy from Bookshare.   I'm not sure if has made the
NYT book list, but thought if it had it might be coming our way.

I'll not start it for a few days to see if anyone may reply.

Thanks,
Rik
Anyone cane email me directly at d28rik@xxxxxxx

Title:  Chasing ghosts : a soldier's fight for America from Baghdad to
Washington
Author:  Paul Rieckhof