[bksvol-discuss] Re: Charts In Power To The People

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:45:34 -0800 (PST)

In some books I've read or validated, the charts and
graphs really didn't add anything, they just made
visual what was explained in the text. As a sighted
reader, I've ignored them in many cases--I'm a word
person and I found the explanations more
comprehensible than the accompanying charts or graphs.

Cindy